Why Install a System?
There are many reasons why a person should choose renewable energy today.
1) Convenience - If you have a building that is situated far from an existing power supply, you have “off grid” options that are comparable to the cost of running power from the Grid.
2) Lower your footprint - Using natural resources to supply your power needs can help lower your environmental footprint because your consumption is far less than those using traditional sources.
3) Dependability – When your area experiences a power outage due to weather or other events, you can remain comfortable while having your energy needs met.
4) Savings – Compared to traditional energy sources (The Grid) the cost of the initial renewable source set up is a smart investment; also, savings are exponential as traditional energy sources continue to increase.
5) Flexibility – There are several renewable source options available ranging from complete Off Grid systems, to integrated systems including “Net Metering” which is a partnership between you and your local Power Commission.
Solar is the quietest, most reliable, and nearly hassle free option today. Solar power has been used for many years and for good reason, it works. If you have sufficient south facing square footage on your property, solar panels are a smart choice.
Solar panels provide a 25 year life expectancy making them a solid investment. Solar panels are very durable and can handle severe weather; ideal for hot or cold climates. They are set up with digital electronic control technology (power inverters) so that you have a steady power supply. This is one of the most convenient and reliable systems available as you can confidently set this system up and forget about it.